Tuesday, September 1, 2009

please pray-waiting on an two answers



As I begin this new adventure of applying to be in shows and learning how to take all that I am and put it on paper in either words or pictures I get the overwhelming since of butterflies in the stomach and happiness mixed with fear and defeat.

I know many people may not like my artwork because in the art business let's face it, it is all subjective. I am slowing learning how to keep creating and not fear the rejection that I am sure is to come sooner or later.

As for now keep me in your prayers. I applied for two more shows which will open during gallery night, this October 09, and I want so badly to be in the shows.

Soon enough I will have more examples of my current art on here...actually just finished a mixed media piece, "Singing in the Fields". It is kinda hard to keep the blog super updated because I work another job all day and find myself consistently busy with something.

I look forward to getting all my photos on a flickr account in addition to many other projects.

I thank Shana G. for being such an inspiration to me and showing me how to get connected. lol...it is addictive.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting in a show! I am proud of you. Keep creating, doing what you love and everything will fall into place perfectly.

artbymonimack@gmail.com said...

thank you! I am barely learning and just saw this today :) lol